Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Self Piercing Rivet Gun||Model:||KD-MJQ-2|
|Max. Pressure:||25MPa||Gun Head Stroke:||50mm|
|Aluminum Thickness:||3mm+3mm||Iron Thickness:||1.5mm+1.5mm|
|Oil Pipe Length:||10000mm||Oil Tank Capacity:||50L|
Busbar Riveting Equipment 250MPa,
Servo Control Busbar Riveting Equipment,
Busbar Riveting Machine 250MPa
Busbar Riveting Equipment 250MPa Pressure For Busbar Assembly
1. No need to drilling holes, no wast and no iron crap occured.
2. Self-piercing processing allowed Non-metallic sandwich material.
3. No thermal stress concentraition and no damage to the surface coating.
4. High dynamic strength and far superior to the traditional welding.
5. Forming by special die with stamping and processed quality is stable.
6. By check the riveting point geometry size can judging the riveting quality.
7. No damage to plating or coating and no need after painting or plating.
8. Application:Automotive metal sheet components.
9. Computer chassis,home appliances metal sheet etc.
10. Elevator's metal sheet and other commercial facilities.
11. Busway's industrial engineering applications.
12. Other metal sheet connect occasion.
Self-piercing riveting machine, also called a riveting gun, is applied for busbar assembly. It can be customized according to different busbar housing. Before riveting, the operator does not need to drill the hole. The machine can realize self-piercing riveting by its pressure and rivet structure. The working principal is as below.
1, The supercharger drives the split cylinder as the riveting power source, which has the characteristics of low noise, low energy consumption and no pollution.
2, The servo system controls the rivet clamp and the left and right movement, to realize the two sides are simultaneously riveted by the forward movement and the stop action of the roller.
3, The discharge line has a lateral removal function.
4, The busbar casing is no more than 3 meter length.
5, Feeding line has servo clamping mechanism, the most front-end is 3m roller table
Contact Person: Tina